It looks like a lot of fun. Has anyone tried it?
It seems easy to use.
Here are some books that use it – unfortunately, they appear to have textbook pricing:
- An Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling
- Agent-based and Individual-based Modeling: A Practical Introduction
- Simulation for the Social Scientist
- Spatial Simulation: Exploring Pattern and Process
- Computational Neuroscience and Cognitive Modelling A Student’s Introduction to Methods and Procedures
And a free PDF book: Fundamentals of Multiagent Systems with NetLogo Examples