I’m using this wiki-post to bookmark some useful links on building Discourse plugins. (Discourse is the software that this forum is built with.) Feel free to edit this post to add more links.
- Beginners Guide to Install Discourse for Development using Docker
- Running Discourse with a separate PostgreSQL server
These are the only a few that I know of.
- Plugin tutorial
- How to create a Discourse plugin
- How to manipulate text in the composer
- A simple Discourse plugin
Discourse plugins are written in Ruby and Ember.js. There isn’t much documentation for creating plugins, so you have to find examples in existing plugins. The list below should point to code that has examples of common tasks.